In this show, we talk about:
Robert Davis, aka @SQLSoldier, has recently passed away unexpectedly. This was a shock to the entire SQL family, and of course to his wife, Chrissy.
Robert was one of the most known and loved professionals in the SQL community. He will be certainly missed.
We dedicate this show in honor of Robert. We talk about some of his best blog posts over the years, his contributions, and also about his jokes.
Here are some relevant links:
Today in the Show:
Today in the show:
- How to Deploy Schema Changes with Zero Downtime
- We are All Experts in Identifying Cats
- How to Troubleshoot Application Timeouts
- Signs You are not a Senior DBA
- SQL Saturday Israel Precons Announced