Download Episode (mp3)
We’re currently at PASS Summit, and things are pretty busy here, so we didn’t manage to record a new show.
Instead, we republish an episode which features interviews with 3 of the top experts in the industry: Brent Ozar, Denny Cherry and Adam Machanic. They were recorded a year ago at SQLRally Amsterdam for our Hebrew version (of course the interviews were conducted in English).
The interviews cover a lot of topics. Among them are professional development, the future of DBA work, SQL Server 2014, storage, parallelism, virtualization and SQLCLR. If you missed it, it’s an opportunity to catch up.
After we return home, we have a lot of exciting stuff to talk about on the next shows.
Items mentioned in the show:
- Brent Ozar – Rock Stars, Normal People, and You
- Brent Ozar – Why Index Fragmentation Doesn’t Matter (Video)
- Denny Cherry’s Podcast – People Talking Tech
- Adam Machanic – Next-Level Parallel Plan Forcing: An Alternative to 8649
- Adam Machanic – Query Tuning Mastery: The Art and Science of Manhandling Paralellism
- Adam Machcnic – Data, Faster: Microsoft SQL Server Performance Techniques with SQLCLR
- T-SQL Tuesday