Guy is back from a one month trip in the United States, and we’re back with another show of SQL Server Radio.
In this show, we talk about a few of our upcoming speaking gigs (PASS Summit and SQL Server Days in Belgium), about File-Snapshot backups in SQL Server 2016, about triggers in DB2, SQL Server 2016 CU1, about where to spend your thinking time, and more.
Items mentioned in the show:
- Matan Yungman – If You Have to Think, You’re Doing it Wrong
- Guy Glantser – Who the Hell is Going to Listen to SQL Server on the Radio?
- Matan Yungman – My PASS Summit 2016 Session Submissions Feedback
- File-Snapshot Backups for Database Files in Azure
- New Memory Grant Warnings
- Matan’s SQL Server Days Precon