Do you know what FOMO means?
It means “Fear of Missing Out”, and it’s a term used in the startup and venture capital fields. However, it’s also relevant for us as DBAs, and we start the show explaining why.
Other than that, we talk about:
- Why you should be careful when using SQL Server’s Row Level Security
- Duplicate indexes
- The dangers of Indexed Views
- An important thing you need to know about Filtered Indexes
- Lots of ways to improve your productivity with Management Studio
- Allow Snapshot Isolation and Read Committed Snapshot
Items mentioned in the show: