Download Episode (mp3)
We start show 21 with some inspiring quote competition (and ending with some as well).
During the show, we talk about:
- Index rebuilds and fragmentation
- How efficient Columnstore is in terms of IO
- Debugging stored procedures
- Uses for Log Shipping and why it’s still relevant
- Solving latch problems
- And more..
Items mentioned in the show:
- Niko Neugebauer – Columnstore IO
- Guy Glatnser – Debug Managed Code and Stored Procedures Seamlessly
- Matan Yungman – Can Log Shipping Work Without Shipping the Log?
- Matan Yungman – How to Fix Latch Problems when Working with Ascending Keys in SQL Server